Commercial Aviation Infrastructure Solutions
Microsemi technology has been used in all major commercial and military aerospace platforms for many decades. Our broad product portfolio and capabilities, along with a proven track record of innovation, quality and reliability on aerospace platforms over the past 20 years, positions Microsemi to be a key partner on existing and future aerospace & defense platforms. We continue to leverage our technology and extensive capabilities in this segment to support the ever-increasing electronic content in today's aircraft. Microsemi has evolved to become a leading edge systems solution provider for the most demanding aerospace applications.
Explore Microsemi's solutions forCommercial Aviation:
Among the flagship products of Microsemi’s new Aviation Center of Excellence is the aviation power core module (PCM) with an integrated FPGA and hybrid power drive (HPD) stage. The PCM controls the electrical motors used in applications such as primary flight control actuation and landing gear systems. It interfaces seamlessly with aircraft power supplies and flight computers, providing vital sensor feedback for monitoring. Customization options are also available to ensure an optimized product offering for customers.
Documentation: Intelligent Power Solutions Product Brief
Microsemi supplies innovative FPGAs based on antifuse and flash technologies, and also offers high-performance intellectual property (IP) cores, software development tools, and design services that are optimized for the high-reliability commercial aviation market. Our FPGA families have a 20-plus-year heritage of proven performance across product deployments in hundreds of commercial aviation systems on Airbus, Boeing, and other aircraft.
Microsemi is investing in the development of a wide range of silicon carbide (SiC) discrete semiconductors including SiC Schottky diodes and MOSFETs. In addition, Microsemi offers a portfolio of silicon fast recovery diodes and MOSFETs and high voltage, high current IGBT
- DC35GN-15-Q4 0.96 - 1.215GHz
- DC35GN-15-Q4 1.2 - 1.4GHz
- DC35GN-15-Q4 2.7 - 3.1GHz
- DC35GN-15-Q4 3.1 - 3.5GHz
- DC35GN-15-Q4 300-500MHz
- MAICMMC40X120 Power Core Module with SiC Power Bridge
- MAIPDMC40X120 Hybrid Power Drive w/Three-Phase SiC Power Bridge
- Circuit Protection » Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS)
- Drivers, Interfaces, and PCIe Switches » Sensor Interface
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Ethernet PHYs
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Ethernet Switches
- FPGAs » IGLOO2 FPGAs
- SoC FPGAs » SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs
- Non-Radiation Hardened Devices » High-Reliability Intelligent Power Solutions
- Product Directory » Power Discretes & Modules
- Product Directory » Power Management
- Product Directory » RF, Microwave & Millimeter Wave