High-Performance Electronics for Defense & Security
Power matters. Security is non-negotiable and reliability is vital when it comes to defense applications such as radar and electronic warfare, autonomous weapons, guidance and control systems or secure communications. Increased automation in vehicles and weaponry, battlefield portability and increased mission life, as well as systems and tools to enhance situational awareness are predicated on electronics and systems that perform securely and reliably in harsh environments.
For equipment designers, this translates into electronics capable of secured wired and wireless communications, low power signal image processing and anti-tamper features. Supply chain trust is equally important, with uniquely identifiable devices underpinning true embedded system security. The need for a trusted, reliable and cyber-secure supply chain is even more important now as the global semiconductor consolidation continues to create intellectual property rights and manufacturing uncertainty in the market.
As the leading supplier to the military and aerospace semiconductor market, Microsemi's product portfolio serves the security needs of not only the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), but also the growing need to secure the world's critical infrastructure. Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies, products and services for your design needs.
- Audio & Voice » Audio Processing
- Circuit Protection » Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS)
- Drivers, Interfaces, and PCIe Switches » PCIe Switches
- Product Directory » Ethernet and PoE Solutions
- Product Directory » FPGA & SoC
- FPGAs » IGLOO2 FPGAs
- Non-Radiation Hardened Devices » High-Reliability Diodes
- Non-Radiation Hardened Devices » High-Reliability Modules
- Diodes » Solar Array Diode
- RF, Microwave & Millimeter Wave » MMICs (Die & SMT)
- Services » Mixed-Signal ASIC Design Services
- Storage Boards » Host Bus Adapters
- Product Directory » Timing & Synchronization
- Network Synchronization ICs » IEEE 1588