Solving Automotive Design ComplexitiesMicrosemi delivers a dedicated portfolio for demanding automotive requirements. With the car becoming a highly complex, communications network, auto manufacturers require reliability, low cost and ease-of-use in components and systems.
Check out Microsemi's new automotive-grade FPGAs & SoCs, the only devices in the industry to offer advanced security and high reliability features critical for automotive applications. The new flash-based devices are targeted for the rapidly growing automotive electronics segment, as well as the industry's burgeoning demand for high reliability and security for zero defect and tamper-free applications.
Microsemi also recently introduced a new automotive-grade family of sensor interface ICs. The inductive interface ICs are ideal for a variety of applications related to control systems and industrial automation, specifically linear displacement measurement (fluid level sensing, gear position for transmission actuator position and brake lamp switch/proximity detection) and angular motion measurement (robotic arm position, rotating shaft position, pedal position and rotary controls). The new family also meets strict automotive application requirements, including AECQ100-certified grade 1 and production part approval process (PPAP) documentation support.
Serving Key Automotive Applications
A long-time supplier of high-reliability, high-performance solutions in the aerospace, communications, defense/security and industrial markets, Microsemi has a solid history of performance in the automotive industry, having provided key automotive technologies and services addressing a variety of automotive applications including:
A Resource You Can TrustAs a leading supplier to the automotive market, Microsemi services a broad variety of applications including advanced driver assist (ADAS), collision avoidance and infotainment systems, power management, motion sensing, motor control, telematics and more.
Automotive Capabilities & Support Teams
Quality & Reliability
XFab Automotive Wafer Service
Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies and products to solve your automotive design challenges.
- Audio & Voice » Audio Processing
- Audio & Voice » Voice Line Circuits (SLICs)
- Line Drivers » PLC Line Drivers
- Drivers, Interfaces, and PCIe Switches » Sensor Interface
- SoC FPGAs
- High-Reliability Diodes » High-Reliability Non-Hermetic TVS diodes
- Diodes » High Voltage Stack Diodes
- IGBT » IGBT / MOSFET Modules
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) » SiC Schottky Diodes
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) » SiC MOSFET
- WLAN RFICs » WLAN Front End Modules (FEM)
- WLAN RFICs » WLAN Linear Amplifiers (LNA)
- WLAN RFICs » WLAN Power Amplifiers (PA)
- Timing & Synchronization » Clock Management ICs