Timberwolf™ Audio Processing Platform
The Timberwolf platform is a third generation Digital Signal Processor (DSP) developed in 55nm CMOS technology with a proprietary 4-MAC core and dedicated hardware accelerators. The hardware architecture is ideal for today’s growing need of low-power hands-free communications. This field upgradable platform, when combined with algorithmic firmware, enables beam forming, multi-channel Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), direction of arrival and far field MIC capabilities. These powerful new technologies are the foundation for automatic speech recognition, sound classification and other intelligent decision making functions based on sound and audio processing.
Microsemi AcuEdge™ Audio Processing Solutions
Microsemi introduces its new AcuEdge™ acoustic technology featuring best-in-class audio processing. These high-performance audio processors enable the streamlined development of IP Phones and enterprise hands-free communication.
Designed for world-class high definition voice applications, Microsemi’s new ZL380 series of audio processors features the company’s Microsemi AcuEdge™ Technology. This innovative technology is a set of highly-complex and integrated algorithms that allows the user to extract more information from the audio environment. The new Microsemi AcuEdge™ Technology consists of license-free, royalty-free intelligent audio IP algorithms. When combined with Microsemi’s highly-integrated ZL380 series of audio processors, the solution accelerates customers’ time-to-market via validated reference design and easy-to-use development tools including the Microsemi Audio Interface Box (AIB) Kit which utilizes the MiTuner™ GUI software.
- ZL38040 - Advanced Wideband Audio Processor
- ZL38042 - Advanced Multi-Channel Audio Processor
- ZL38050 - Security Camera Audio Processor
- ZL38051 - Advanced IP Camera Audio Processor
- ZL38052 - Advanced IP Camera with Sound Classifier Audio Processor
- ZL38AMB - Ambarella Advanced IP Camera Audio Processor
- ZL38060 - Connected Home Audio Processor
- ZL38062 - Sound Classifier Audio Processor
- ZL38080 - Hands-Free Automotive Audio Processor
Standard Audio Processors
- ZL38004 - Dedicated Voice Processor with Dual Wide Band Codecs
- ZL38005 - Dedicated Voice Processor with Dual Narrow Band Codecs
- ZL38012 - Entry Level Voice Processor with Dual Narrow Band Codecs