Leading Supplier of Small Cells Solutions
Microsemi® brings leading-edge technologies enabling deployment of small cells and addressing the major challenges faced by both carriers and OEMs. Highlighted here are some of the key benefits of Microsemi’s portfolio of semiconductor technologies and systems for Small Cell design and deployment.
Solutions for Small Cell Architecture
Deploying Small Cells in Heterogeneous Network
For carriers, Microsemi offers a unique end-to-end synchronization of networks, as well as powering small cells using Power over Ethernet (PoE) midspans. For OEMs, Microsemi offers a variety of components including PLLs, PoE ICs, low power FPGAs, WiFi FEM and DC-DC converters.
Microsemi offers unique and innovative solutions to address some of the key challenges faced by carriers
deploying small cells, specially in a heterogeneous network.
- ASIC, FPGA & SoC » FPGA & SoC
- SoC FPGAs » SmartFusion2
- FPGAs » IGLOO2
- Power over Ethernet » PoE PD Front End
- Product Directory » Timing & Synchronization
- Timing & Synchronization » Timing & Synchronization ICs
- Timing & Synchronization ICs » IEEE 1588
- Timing & Synchronization ICs » Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)