Microsemi Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of discrete semiconductors. Microsemi serves the automotive, computer, telecommunications, medical, industrial, space and military markets.
Committed to managing its business in an environmentally responsible manner, it will make a continual effort to prevent negative effects upon the environment and ensure the health, safety and welfare of its employees.
Microsemi Environmental Goals and Objectives
- Conduct operations in a manner that protects the environment, employees and community.
- Continually reducing environmental risks throughout its operations by identifying and measuring environmental risks and by setting performance standards, which are commensurate with best practices.
- Minimize the use of hazardous chemicals and reduce hazardous waste generation whenever feasible.
- Comply with all laws and regulations applicable to its operation and work within the framework of an Environmental Management System.
- Provide EHS training and instruction at all levels to motivate and to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Encourage environmental responsibility from suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and other interested parties.
Microsemi management is committed to supporting environmental protection (air, water and land) and employee health and safety.
For additional environmental policies, refer to the following: