The miSLIC™ series provides the most economical solution for adding voice channels to broadband applications such as residential gateways, DSL IADs, G.Fast IADs, cable eMTAs, FTTH, and Fixed LTE applications. The miSLIC series supports ringing and system power management, enabling energy efficient control of telephone lines and meeting the European Code of Conduct (CoC) specifications. The miSLIC device together with the patent pending shared buck boost automatic battery switching (BBABS) power supply design are Microsemi's most economical solution for two channels of voice.48-pin miSLIC Series Devices -- Recommended for all new designs!
- Le9641 Single Channel 48-pin miSLIC Series 100V Tracking Battery Device
- Le9651 Single Channel 48-pin miSLIC Series 150V Tracking Battery Device
- Le9642 Dual Channel 48-pin miSLIC Series 120V Shared Battery Device
- Le9652 Dual Channel 48-pin miSLIC Series 150V Tracking Battery Device
- VeriVoice Test Software GR-909 Testing Plus Additional Outward and Inward Line Tests
- VeriVoice Manufacturing Test Package Line Circuit Factory Test
Missed us at Broadband World Forum? Click here to see a video about miSLIC from the show!