Implantable Medical Device Surge Protection
Fully Integrated and Compact Defibrillation Protection Solution for Pacemakers and Neurostimulator Devices
Microsemi's surge protection devices protect implantable medical devices from damage resulting from an external defibrillation event. Microsemi offers a family of high-performance surge protection devices for implantable medical electronics. Optimized for fast turn-on and extremely low leakage current, the ICs ensure high performance and reliability, as well as an easy route to compliance with the EN-45502 and EN-50061 specifications. Microsemi's family of surge protection devices includes variants to support a range of application requirements for number of terminals and operating voltage.
- ZL70571 Medical Surge Protection Device, 5-terminal, pacemaker application
- ZL70572 Medical Surge Protection Device, 5-terminal, neurostimulator application
- ZL70573 Medical Surge Protection Device, 6-terminal, pacemaker application
- ZL70574 Medical Surge Protection Device, 7-terminal, pacemaker application
- ZL70588 Medical Surge Protection Device, 7-terminal, wirebondable, pacemaker application