Microsemi Adaptec maxView Storage Manager
The Microsemi Adaptec® maxView Storage Manager makes it simple to view, monitor, and configure all the storage in your system built on Microsemi RAID adapters. The convenient graphical user interface (GUI) looks and operates the same across Microsemi product lines and supported operating systems, which include Windows, Linux, VMWare, and Solaris. Centrally manage direct attached storage (DAS) and networked storage with this single tool. Plus, manage advanced cache pools to existing volumes via maxCache SSD Caching, and storage power consumption with Adaptec Intelligent Power Management.
Microsemi maxView Storage Manager shares the same interface and can be used locally as well as remotely across all supported operating systems and platforms. Its powerful context-sensitive online help system makes it easy to use. Because Microsemi Remote Management Services are built into popular third-party vendor solutions, MIcrosemi maxView Storage Manager can be used to remotely manage those solutions (e.g. Storage Server, NAS or iSCSI target devices). View maxView FAQs.
Web Based GUI
- Fresh look and feel
- Plug-in infrastructure supporting the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome and Safari (includes tablets)
- VMWare Support (4.1, 5.x)
Support for Industry Standards - SNIA and SMI-S
- Allows integration with third party clients (SMI-S)
- IBM Tivoli, MS Hyper V console, HP Storage Essentials
- SNIA SMI-S certified (CTP) and VMWare CIMpat
Enhanced Cache in StorLib
- Generates change events in management data
- Fast response for management requests
- Reduce commands sent to adapter