Please refer to the table below for class titles and dates. Click on the name of the class for details. To register, click the registration link under Register. Please note that registrations will not be accepted after the registration cutoff date.
Instructor-led classes begin at 8:30 AM (Pacific Time) and end at approximately 5:00 PM. All classes are conducted at Microsemi's facility in San Jose, California, USA. Individuals in North America who cannot travel to San Jose, California may attend any course remotely. For remote attendance select Attend Remotely in the registration form. University students may attend training classes if space is available.
|Class Name||Start Date||Duration||Register||Registration Cutoff|
|Introduction to Libero SoC||April 27, 2017||2 days||Register||April 25, 2017|
|Designing with SmartFusion2 Day 1||May 11, 2017||1 day||Register||May 9, 2017|
|Designing with SmartFusion2 Day 2||May 12, 2017||1 day||Register||May 10, 2017|
* Experience using basic Windows operating system functions is required.
** Microsemi reserves the right to cancel or combine classes with less than five registrants.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating systems
- CPU: 1.4 GHz Pentium
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 8GB recommended. Please refer to Libero SoC Device Support.
- Network Connection: Cable modem, DSL or better internet connection