Creative Development Board
Creative Development Board designed by Future ElectronicsThe Future-designed Creative Development Board, featuring Microsemi's IGLOO2 FPGA or SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA and Microsemi's LX series power devices. The Future - Microsemi Creative Development Board boasts a 25k logic element (LE) FPGA, offering the lowest cost of entry for both software and hardware engineers who want to evaluate and implement their own unique designs.
The Future - Microsemi Creative Development Board retails for only $49.95 and is available from Future Electronics in two versions:
To further promote the capabilities of Microsemi FPGAs, Future Electronics is sponsoring hands-on design workshops in numerous cities across North America this fall.
- Microsemi IGLOO2 FPGA (M2GL025) or SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA (M2S025)
- Microsemi LX7167 DC/DC
- Alliance 32M x 16 bit DDR2 synchronous DRAM (SDRAM)
- Microchip 64Mbit serial flash
- Microchip six synchronous sampling 16/24-bit resolution Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- On-board FTDI USB-JTAG adaptor
- Arduino™ compatible expansion headers
- MikroBUS™ compatible expansion headers
- PMOD™ compatible expansion connector
- Users buttons and LED
Microsemi's IGLOO2 FPGAs and SmartFusion2 SoC FPGAs are ideal to implement a wide array of functions, including PCIe Gen2 control plane, image processing, motor control, I/O expansion and bridging. They also address fundamental requirements for advanced security, high reliability and low power in industrial, military, aviation, communications and medical applications.
The Future Electronics Creative Seminar Series – Featuring Microsemi (EMEA Workshop)
This one day workshop will give you all the tools, training, and hands-on knowledge to leverage the Future Electronics Creative Development based on the Microsemi IGLOO2 and SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA technology.
In This Workshop You Will Learn:
- Why to choose Microsemi FPGAs/SoCs in your design
- How to use the Libero development software tool
- How to get started with example designs
- Complete three lab sessions: Design Flow with Enhanced Constraint Flow, Chip Planner & Smart Debug and IP Catalog Configuration and Smart Design
Every attendee will receive The Creative Development Kit – Everything you need to start your SoC design ($50 value); with either a Microsemi IGLOO2 FPGA (M2GL025) or SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA (M2S025)
Workshop Agenda (may vary by location):
|7:45–8:00am||Arrival and Sign-In|
|8:00 –10:00am||Microsemi FPGA Overview|
|10:00 –12:00am||Lab 1 - Design Flow with Enhanced Constraint Flow|
|1:00 –2:30pm||Lab 2 - Chip Planner & Smart Debug|
|2:45pm –3:45pm||Lab 3 - IP Catalog Configuration and Smart Design|
|European Information and Locations||North America Information and Locations
|Register for Europe Event||Register for North America Event|