In recognition of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Microsemi Corporation would like to assist you in navigating our Careers pages to facilitate the application process for sight-impaired individuals.
Please note that there are two methods of controlling the magnification of your browser window while viewing our content.
- Control Key + Plus Key – By holding the Control Key and clicking the minus key, you will decrease the magnification. By holding the Control key and clicking the plus key, you may increase the content of our web-pages. In some browsers, like In FireFox, Google Chrome and Safari, clicking the control key with the “0” key will return the screen to its default magnification.
- Control Key + Mouse Wheel – By holding down the control key and scrolling your mouse wheel, you may also adjust the magnification of your browser. Scrolling up enlarges the magnification. Scrolling down decreases the magnification.
BROWSER TEXT TO SPEECH
While Microsemi Corporation does not endorse or guarantee any third-party TTS utilities, we are happy to provide the following link to a free TTS browser aimed at assisting sight-impaired individuals.
This browser utility lets you add a speech synthesis bookmark to your browser.
- Install the bookmark (For Firefox, Opera: drag the voice link below to your Bookmarks Toolbar or Links Bar. Internet Explorer: right click and select 'Add to Favorites'.)
- Select any text as you browse, click the vozMe link in your browser and you will hear the text.
SpeakComputer Free Text to Speech software System requirements:
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: All requirements are pre-installed.
- Windows XP: .Net Framework 3.0. or higher.
- Hardware, Sound card, speakers.
If you have all the requirements, simply download, unzip and run setup.exe.
Software version: 2.6.0 License: Free for personal and business use.
Note: SpeakComputer does not include any additional Text-to-Speech voices. SpeakComputer consists of 6 Text-to-Speech readers and makes use of existing pre-installed Text-to-Speech voices. SpeakComputer supports Cepstral Text to Speech voices and Ivona Text to Speech voices. SpeakComputer also supports Microsoft Anna (Windows Vista and 7) and Microsoft Lili (微软莉莉). If you are looking at third party voices other than Cepstral or Ivona please read our TTS voice recommendation.