Arrow and Microsemi are hosting a series of hands-on workshops featuring Microsemi’s latest low-power, cost-optimized, mid-range, PolarFire FPGAs and Arrow’s new, low-cost Everest Development Kit. In these workshops you will use Arrow’s new kit to work through both FPGA hardware and software flows. Workshops will be held in 22 cities from May 15 to June 21, and from September 13 to November 13.
Workshops will cover the following topics.
● Creating FPGA designs in an introduction to the Libero design suite.
● Implementing Microsemi’s free full featured JESD-204B IP core in a design that exercises many of the Everest board’s features, including HMC interface and both DDR3L memories (x16 and x32).
● Building a Mi-V™ RISC-V design leveraging both the Libero FPGA tools and SoftConsole 5.2 IDE.
● Measuring and verifying your design’s power consumption, using the power management utility tool – Smart Power.
● Configuring multiple clock outputs using Timing Lab on the ZL30265 Frequency Synthesizer and the GUI used to configure the device.
The cost of the course is $99, and each attendee will receive a $100 voucher for use on Arrow.com.
For more information and to find a workshop near you, please click here.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.