Microsemi Introduces and Enhances Space-Qualified Oscillators
Microsemi has introduced several new space-qualified oscillator products, which are defined in the documents below.
• DOC206906, Rev B – initial release of space-qualified LVPECL VCSO offering up to 1 GHz
• DOC207139, Rev A – initial release of space-qualified LVDS TCXO offering with single/dual complementary output up to 200 MHz
In addition, specifications for several oscillators have been enhanced, including extended operating frequency ranges and new packaging with smaller form factors:
• DOC206559, Rev B – preliminary release extends space-qualified sinewave VCSO offering from 1.1 GHz to 1.5 GHz
• DOC204898, Rev C – official release extends space-qualified LVPECL VCXO offering from 320 MHz to 700 MHz
• DOC204900, Rev D – official release introduces miniature 10 mm x 13mm options (1403/1419) with the same performance
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Follow Microsemi on LinkedIn too.
Tags: Extended Operating Frequency, Osciallator Products, Small Form Factors, Space
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.