Microsemi’s physical security solutions serve multiple industries globally, addressing applications ranging from access control and IP surveillance, including IP security cameras, DVRs/NVRs and Ethernet networking. Engineered to meet the stringent standards needed to increase situational awareness for robust crowd and premise safety and security.
● Microsemi’s industry-leading advantages include:
● Turnkey voice processing solutions for audio recording and voice commands, with beam-forming and noise classification capabilities
● Broadest portfolio of Power over Ethernet (PoE) ICs and PoE systems for cost-efficiently powering IP cameras, access control and DVR/NVR applications in indoor and outdoor environments
● PCIe switches for DVR/NVR storage and CPU connectivity delivering up to 60% lower power and 75% fewer chips with 2x port density
● Reliable, low-power, instant on FPGAs/SoCs with non-volatile Flash-based memory, ideal for IP camera image processing and motor control, as well as secure boot DVR/NVR system management
● SAS/SATA RAID Adapters and Host Bus Adapters delivering 30% lower power than competitive options and a single software interface for both RAID and HBA
● Clock synthesis, rate conversion and fan-out buffers for easier, high-reliability clock tree designs
● Ethernet switches and Ethernet PHYs with ns-accurate IEEE 1588 timing, accelerating time to market and simplifying 802.11ac WiFi migration with the industry’s only Nx2.5G Ethernet switch available
● Indoor and outdoor NTP network time servers for nonrepudiated, accurate time stamped video capture in physical security networks
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.