Integrated GNSS Master : IGM-1100i
Precise Sync for indoor Small Cells Reinvented - Low Deployment Costs. Small Form Factor. High Performance
Accurate timing required for indoor small cell operations requires an outdoor GNSS antenna. Up until now that required an expensive, and often a complicated GNSS antenna installation for a relatively few number of small cells.
Microsemi’s new ground breaking indoor wall/ceiling mounted IEEE-1588 IGM Grandmaster with integrated GNSS receiver and antenna eliminates the need for an outdoor antenna and related cabling which dramatically decreases the effective cost of the solution while providing all the performance requirements of a 1588 GM.
- Reduced Installation Costs
- Simplified Cabling
- Enhanced Indoor GNSS performance
- Plug-and-Play features reduce deployment time and cost (Discovery, configuration, TR-069 for Auto-Configuration)
- Best in Class Sync Solution (optimization for indoor, location transfer, management)
- Reliability (no external environmental challenges)
- Deployment Flexibility (small size, Wall or ceiling mount, Indoor)