PDS-104GO – 4+1 Outdoor Switch
IntroductionPDS-104GO 4+1 Outdoor Switch, 60W/Port, Managed PoE, AC Input
The PDS-104GO is an outdoor PoE switch. It enables the connection of 4 powered devices to the network such as an outdoor WLAN, outdoor IP Camera and outdoor P2P radio.
The switch offers SFP port for uplink in order to support Optical interface or electrical interface. The switch is IP66 rated and can be installed in outdoor environments. There is no need to open the unit during installation. Deployment is simple and straight forward.
The PDS-104GO delivers PoE power up to 60W per device. In addition, it enables remote monitoring and control of the devices’ status, including remote reset.
The 104GO extends the reach between the switch and powered devices by an additional 100 m, to a maximum of 200 meters, a major benefit in many applications.
The PDS-104GO offers lightning protection to the switch itself and to the indoor network.
- 5 ports – 1 SFP data input, 4 PoE outputs
- Remotely managed – SNMP and web
- Extends network reach by additional 100m
- Outdoor rated: IP66
- Extended temperature range -40ºC, +50ºC
- IEEE802.3at compliant, 60W per port
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps data rates
- Includes integral surge protection
- Plug ‘n Play installation (installer does not have to open unit)
4+1 PoE Outdoor Switch
Mounting brackets for outdoor unit
- Contact your local Microsemi Sales Representative
- Search for Available Stock PDS-104GO/AC/M
- Search for Available Stock PD-OUT/MBK/S
- Request a Quote
Click Below to Buy Online
|No. of Ports||5|
|Pass Through Data Rates||
10/100/1000 Mbps (half/full duplex)
|Power over Ethernet Output||
Pin Assignment and Polarity:
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 Vac Input Current: 2.5A
240 mm x 166 mm x 72 mm 8.42 in. x 5.90 in. x 2.75 in
|Indicators||No LED indicators|
Shielded RJ-45, EIA 568A and 568B
Operating Ambient Temperature: -40º to 122ºF (-40 to 50ºC) for 150W
MTBF: 200,000 hrs. @25ºC
41 BTU/Hr (@240VAC)
IEEE 802.3at (PoE), RoHS Compliant, WEEE Compliant, CE
|Electromagnetic Emission & Unity||
FCC Part 15, Class B
Meets Surge Protection as specified in GR-1089-CORE Issue 4
|Other Standards and Approvals||
Dust and water intrusion: IEC60529, Level1P66; NEMA 250