SmartFusion2 SoC Security FPGAs
Microsemi’s next-generation SmartFusion2 SoC and IGLOO2 FPGAs are the only devices that address fundamental requirements for advanced security, high reliability and low power in critical military/aerospace applications. Nonvolatile flash technology provides for a secure, low power, single-chip solution that is instant-on.
Data security protects the information that the FPGA is storing, processing, or communicating in the end application. In a military radio design, data security could entail security radio traffic and application level cryptographic keys.
- CRI Pass-through DPA Patent License
- AES-128/256 Service (ECB, OFB, CTR, CBC modes)
- SHA-256 and HMAC-SHA-256 Service
- Non-Deterministic Random Bit Generator Service
- PUF Emulation (Pseudo-PUF and SRAM-PUF)
- ECC Point Multiplication/Addition
Hardware Feature Overview:
- 90K LE SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA in the FGG484 package (M2S090TS-FGG484)
- 64 Mb SPI Flash memory
- 512 MB LPDDR
- PCI Express Gen2 x1 interface
- Four SMA connector for testing of full-duplex SERDES channel
- RJ45 interface for 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- JTAG/SPI programming interface
- Headers for I2C, SPI, GPIOs
- Push-button switches and LEDs for demo purposes
- Include in the Subject M2S090S-EVAL KIT Request
- You will be added to the email list for notification when kits become available
All the security features are easily evaluated by using Libero SoC platinum version.Download Libero SoC Software.
Microsemi's Libero System on Chip (SoC) is a comprehensive software toolset for designing with Microsemi FPGA and SoC FPGAs.Libero SoC v11.4 comes with 3 types of licenses that can be used to design with Microsemi SoC devices, Libero Gold, Platinum and Standalone licenses.