According to Cisco, global mobile traffic grew 81% in 2013. This figure is only expected to grow, as carriers look to keep up with the mobile data explosion. Wireless and backhaul infrastructure are under tremendous pressure, particularly with the rapid growth in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and the emergence of video comprising the bulk of mobile data traffic. This poses challenges for OEMs designing equipment and carriers deploying the network infrastructure to deliver current and next-generation wireless voice, data, and multimedia services in wide area networks.
Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies and products to solve your next-gen wireless network equipment design and deployment challenges.
Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies and products to solve your wireless network equipment design challenges.
Microsemi offers unique and innovative solutions to address some of the key challenges faced by carriers deploying small cells, especially in heterogeneous networks.
Explore Microsemi’s portfolio for deployment and management of your microwave backhaul network equipment:
Microsemi is a long-time supplier to the aerospace, communications, defense/security and industrial industries and well-known for its high-reliability, high-performance solutions. Leveraging our technology and expertise, we can help drive innovation in your wireless network deployments that address your unique needs.
Contact your local Microsemi sales office today to find the right technologies and products to solve your next-gen wireless network equipment deployment challenges.
Related White Paper Resources
- Drivers, Interfaces, and PCIe Switches » PCIe Switches
- Product Directory » Ethernet and PoE Solutions
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Ethernet PHYs
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Ethernet Software
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Ethernet Switches
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » Network Processors
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » PoE Midspans, Injectors, Switches
- PoE Midspans, Injectors, Switches » Industrial PoE Midspan/Injectors
- PoE PSE IC » PoE PSE Modules
- Ethernet and PoE Solutions » PoE PD IC
- Product Directory » FPGA & SoC
- Network Synchronization » Synchronous Ethernet (SyncE)
- Network Synchronization » IEEE 1588
- Network Synchronization » GPS Timing